Are You Ready for the Next
Science of Mind Certificated Class?
We have another goodie for you!
A Certificated Class with
Ann Kinnett, RScP
Five Mondays beginning May 1, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
(skipping Memorial Day)
Investment: $149. Includes workbook, certificate from CSL Home Office, and counts toward practitioner training prerequisites.
Book needed for Mental Equivalence class: “The Mental Equivalent” By Emmett Fox (PDF version available)
(Payment plans and partial scholarships available.)
A Certificated Class with Ann Kinnett, RScP
In this five-session class you will:
- Relate the Law of Mental Equivalents to the Creative Process.
- Identify what you “want more of” and “less of” in your life.
- Move more clearly into what you “want more of” in your life.
- Get set to take the leap into a state of true potential.
- Evaluate obstacles and blocks getting in the way.
- Establish a powerful mental equivalent that represents an inner embodiment of what you want, therefore putting it in motion.
- Bond with others in growing and learning together in community.